Overcome the fear of standing up in front of groups, or of being tongue-tied in social situations.
This workshop will include exercises, activities and challenges designed to help build your confidence in presenting your words, your ideas, your feelings, your self.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS WORKSHOP:
Public presentation for the introverted is designed for people who have difficulty in social situations and/or presenting to groups. It is designed for people who want to increase their self-awareness and confidence in social situations and in delivering effective presentations.
THIS WORKSHOP WILL HELP YOU TO:
- Become aware of the inner workings of your body and mind when in social situations
- Build a self confidence that comes from a deep place within
- Reduce stress and speaker's anxiety
- Overcome the fear of standing up in front of groups, or of being tongue-tied in social situations
- Overcome blocks to your self expression that is due to traumatic experiences or a tendency to bottle up your feelings
- Break through creative blocks and unlock your creative potential – no matter how uncreative you believe yourself to be